Optional Evolution Hazard Awareness
Optional Evolution Synthetic Vision
Three Independent LCD Displays - twice the MFD display area for enhanced situational awareness
Redundant Solid-State Attitude Heading Reference Systems with Independent Gyro, Accelerometer and Magnetic Sensors
Redundant Air Data Computers with Independent Airspeed & Altitude Pressure Transducers
Redundant Emergency Batteries (30 Minutes Runtime or 2 Hours with Optional External Battery)
Redundant Emergency GPS Receivers (optional)
Dual Sixpack Displays
Dual GPSS Computers
Evolution Synthetic Vision (optional)
GPS flight plan map views, choose from 360º or Arc view
Electronic Attitude Director Indicator (ADI) with airspeed and altitude tapes
Approach mode with lateral and vertical deviation indicators and approach minimums alert
Integral GPS Steering(1)
Dual GPS and dual VHF nav support
Autopilot & flight director integration
Display of real-time winds aloft, OAT, TAS, and ground speed(1)
Traffic and weather overlays (optional)
Moving map that displays GPS flight plan legs, curved flight paths(1), waypoints, navaids and airports
Brilliant, direct sunlight-readable, 6-inch 760x400 TFT active matrix LCD display (140 pixels/inch)
(1) See www.aspenavionics.com/availability for product LCD display (140 pixels/inch)
(2) Requires ARINC 735A compatible traffic system.
(3) Requires Aspen EWR50 Weather Receiver or equivalent.
(4) With compatible GPS navigators.
(5) Emergency GPS available with optional upgrade.
(6) Optional battery backup required.