Aspen Avionics Reduces Prices – Adds Synthetic Vision Software Standard for NEW Pro MAX Flight Displays
Software upgrade prices have also been reduced - Includes Angle of Attack and ADS-B enablement
Albuquerque, NM; April 6, 2020: Today, Aspen Avionics announces it has reduced pricing on multi-display systems and will also offer Evolution Synthetic Vision as standard for new installations of the MAX series of primary and multi-function displays. Upgrades such as Angle of Attack, ADS-B enablement software have also been reduced.
All multi-display systems and will include the external battery ($1,000 value) as standard which enables current and future Aspen owners to remove their existing vacuum back-up system with an Evolution 2000 MAX (Pro MAX PFD, MFD1000 MAX PFD) or an Evolution 2500 system (Pro MAX PFD, MFD1000 MAX and MFD500 MAX).
The top-of the line Pro Plus MAX primary flight display (PFD) will now include even more features in addition to the standard synthetic vision and Aspen’s award-winning Angle of Attack software to now include ADS-B enablement capability for just $10,995 -- a list savings of over $3,000 from previous published pricing.
“When reviewing our product offering for the new MAX series, it made sense to include the additional situational awareness benefits of synthetic vision, coupled with the price reductions on our other software offerings to complement the noteworthy safety and operational improvements we have made to the Aspen MAX displays”, said John Uczekaj, president and CEO. Our corporate philosophy from the time we introduced the Evolution 1000 display line 12 years ago was to offer new functions and safety features our current customers could affordably adopt and, provide future owners the peace of mind that their investment is protected,” continued Uczekaj.
All MAX displays can be configured for one, two, or three units – providing more glass display area and information than leading competitors. As always, customers can choose to upgrade all at once, or start with a single unit display.
The unprecedented MAX display upgrade program provides current owners of Aspen equipment an opportunity to upgrade their existing Aspen EFIS system regardless of age or condition and receive the latest avionics glass technology, hardware, faster processing speeds and receive a new two-year warranty at the approximate cost of a steam gauge overhaul.
Fixed Wing Multi-Display System Pricing with Synthetic Vision
- Evolution 1500 (EFD1000 Pro MAX PFD, MFD500 MAX Multi-function display) - $13,995
- Evolution 2000 (EFD1000 Pro MAX PFD, MFD1000 MAX Multi-function display with external battery) - $15,995
- Evolution 2500 (EFD1000 Pro MAX PFD, MFD1000 MAX, 500 MAX MFD with external battery) - $19,995
New Evolution MAX Pricing with Synthetic Vision
- Single Evolution 1000 PFD MAX - $9,995
- Evolution MFD1000 MAX Multi-function display - $7,995
- Evolution MFD500 MAX Multi-function display - $5,495
- Evolution Pro Plus MAX PFD - $10,995 (Synthetic Vision, AOA and ADS-B enablement)
Evolution MAX Upgrade Pricing with Synthetic Vision
- Single Evolution 1000 PFD MAX - $4,995
- Evolution 1500/2000 MAX - $6,995 (EFD1000 Pro MAX PFD with MFD500 or MAX1000 MFD)
- Evolution 2500 MAX - $7,995 (EFD1000 Pro MAX PFD, MFD1000 MAX, MFD500 MAX MFD)
Evolution Software Upgrades
- Angle of Attack, was $1,995 now $595
- Synthetic Vision (Non MAX units) was $1,995 now $595
- ADS-B Enablement, was $795, now $595
Key Features of the MAX series:
- GPS-aided AHRS in the event of pitot static failure
- Synthetic Vison
- New, vibrant colors with the latest aviation glass
- Higher reliability and faster refresh rates with the latest generation processors
- Audio panel interface
- Chart and countdown timers available on MFD500 and MFD1000 MAX MFDs
- 350 nm zoom levels on MFD500 and MFD1000 MAX MFDs
- Height above ground level (AGL) on navigation and terrain maps on MFD500 and MFD1000 MAX MFDs
- METAR flags on navigation map on MFD500 and MFD1000 MAX MFDs
- Altitude intercept based on climb rate
- Font and window enlargement capability
- Large, 6.0” diagonal, 400 x 760 pixel TFT Active Matrix LCD screen with bolder and brighter resolution
- Sixteen million display colors
- Works with existing avionics
- Patented, unique form-fit design slides easily into existing panel cutouts
- Approved for over 600 aircraft types (Aircraft Model List)
About Aspen Avionics, Inc.
A new way to look at avionics.™
Based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Aspen Avionics specializes in bringing the most advanced display and sensor technology from the commercial and business aviation markets into general aviation cockpits—and budgets. Together, our Evolution Flight Display System, and NexNav™ GPS sensors help enable the aviation community to affordably meet the FAA’s NextGen mandate. Aspen is also responsible for introducing the industry’s first wireless technology that enables transmission of flight plans from an iPad to certified avionics with its patented Connected™ Panel. At Aspen Avionics, we design products to be affordable, easy to install, and easy to own. The company can be found online at www.aspenavionics.com, and may be reached at (505) 856-5034.